Group Wedding Ceremony for Multicultural Families
- Tour & Festival
- Group Wedding Ceremony for Multicultural Families
Since 2004, the center has held group wedding ceremonies for 5 low-income multicultural families that had not yet held a wedding ceremony due to economic reasons.
The ceremony is free of charge, thanks to the support of local community.
Not only the ceremony itself but also pre-marriage training, wedding photos, and honeymoon vacations to Jejudo Island for the entire family are all provided.
We welcome the interest and participation of the multicultural families.
Involving group wedding ceremonies for multicultural families
- Period: 2014 to Present (October)
- Location: Gangdong-gu Office Open Garden Lawn Plaza or Ilsan Nature Park grass plaza
- Subject: Multicultural couples that have not yet held a wedding ceremony.
- Specifics: New relationship training, wedding photo-shoots, banquet receptions and honeymoon vacations to Jejudo Island
- Hosted by: Gangdong-gu Office
- Organized by: Gangdong-gu Health Family · Multicultural Family Support Center
- Contact: Women Family Division (02-3425-5780), Gangdong-gu Health Family · Multicultural Family Support Center (02-473-4986~7)