Promoting Sports for All
- Major Project
- Promoting Sports for All
Gangdong Greenway Walkathon
- Held on the lawn plaza of Iljasan Mountain on the 4th Saturday of every month; we promote it as a day of families walking together, with multiple events also being held, so as to encourage the participation of families.
Sports Plaza for Residents
- Period: April to October
- Location: Cheonho Park, Iljasan Mountain, Myeongil Park, Godeoksan Mountain, Misari Motorboat Racing Park
- Events: 5 events (Kookhakgigong, Aerobics, Dance sports, Daily yoga, Leisure canoe)
- Overview: By giving all residents an opportunity to participate in sports activities in an open space such as parks and plazas, we are able to make Gangdong into a bright and healthy city where sports activities can become a part of everyone's lives.
- Health and sport club activities and special health care programs are selected and operated in underused spaces of the community centers.
One special health care program operated by each local community center
- Creating a pleasant environment by not only beefing up the existing sports facilities such as Onjodaewang Culture and Sports Center, Haegong Sports and Culture Center, and Gangdong Youth Sports Center, but also installing soccer and foot volleyball fields;
- Expanding sports facilities for the health of residents by establishing a swimming pool at Seoul Van Carport and modernizing the foot volleyball field at Samteo Neighborhood Park's volleyball field
Samteo Neighborhood Park's volleyball field
Samteo Neighborhood Park's indoor badminton court view map