Myeongil Traditional Market
- Tour & Festival
- Myeongil Traditional Market
Myeongil Traditional Market is one of those alley markets that have formed naturally over time.
The local residents residing in nearby apartment complexes tend to be its main customers.
You can buy groceries such as fruits and vegetables at an affordable price at Myeongil Traditional Market.
Yeonjugol Children's Park neighboring the market is a good place of rest for many residents.
There is also a children's book cafe, ‘Dodamdodam', inside the Myeongil 1-dong Community Center located right next to the market.
About Myeongil Traditional Market
- Main goods: Clothing, shoes, food stands, cafes, and etc.
- Size: 293m in length, 159 stores
- Merchants' association: 02-475-7095
- Location: 21, Yangjae-daero 138-gil, Gangdong-gu, Seoul
Subway: 3 minutes from Exit No. 4 of Myeongil Station, Line No. 5
Bus: 13, 13-2, 16, 30, 30-1, 3318, 3321, 3411, and 3413
- Name: Myeongil Traditional Market
- Established: 1975
- Registered: Apr. 21, 2011
- Location: Yangjae-daero 138-gil, Gangdong-gu, Seoul
- Area: 1,862 m2