Seongnae Traditional Market
- Tour & Festival
- Seongnae Traditional Market
Seongnae Traditional Market first started in the mid-1970s surrounding a wide road as the population of Seongnae-dong was starting to dramatically increase at that time.
Located at the heart of a residential area, Seongnae Traditional Market is making efforts to communicate with local residents and to allow the market to properly reflect the cultural characteristics of the region.
- Also, the Kang Full Cartoon Street, a street redecorated with the works of webtoonist Kang Full is connected to Seongnae Traditional Market.
About Seongnae Traditional Market
- Main goods: Fruits, vegetables, snacks, and restaurants, etc.
- Size: 280m in length, 82 stores
- Merchants Association: 02-475-8272
- Location: 65, Cheonho-daero 162-gil, Gangdong-gu, Seoul
Subway: 10 minutes from Exit No. 6 of Cheonho Station, Line Nos. 5 and 8 or 10 minutes from Exit No. 4 of Gangdong Station, Line No. 5
Bus: 1-4, 23, 30-3, 112, 112-1, 112-5, 130, 341, 351, 3214, 3316, and Gangdong 05
- Name: Seongnae Traditional Market
- Established: Jul. 12, 2011
- Registered: Jul. 12, 2011
- Location: Cheonho-daero 162-gil, Gangdong-gu, Seoul
- Area: 2,700 m2