Establishing a Resource Recycling Center
- Major Project
- Establishing a Resource Recycling Center
The resource recycling center establishment is a project to dispose of the existing waste treatment facility located in the Godeok Gangil Apartment Project district and to replace it with a modern, underground and environmentally-friendly facility which has a sports facility and green areas above it.
This center will be operated as a resident-friendly facility, providing a stable domestic waste treatment system.
- About Resource Recycling Center
- Location: 272, Arisu-ro 87-gil, Gangdong-gu (85, Godeok-dong)
- Size: 31,150㎡
- Underground: Total waste treatment facilities (food, recycling, compression, waste loading facility, etc.)
- Above ground: Park and auxiliary facilities
- Project period: 2013 to 2019
- Total project budget: More than 150 billion won (excluding land costs)