- Major Project
- Rooftop Garden
- By promoting public gardens, this contributes to the formation of a village community, and by providing schools and day care centers with rooftop gardens, it also gives them opportunities for agriculture education. It helps to make Gangdong into a sustainable, eco-friendly city with a decent welfare policy, by creating box gardens and small gardens on underused artificial ground on rooftops around residential areas.
Overall, it aims to provide a place to grow safe food and restore community spirit through communication and sharing.
- About Rooftop garden operation
- Period: March to November
- Specifics - - Box and bed type gardens on the rooftop and other artificial ground
- Creating fresh gardens in social welfare centers
- Creating gardens in underused place (guerrilla gardening, transitional garden, etc.)
- Supporting healing and community program operation
- Follow-up management such as farming guidance and monitoring
- Performance and year-specific targets
|Leftover land garden|
Wirye Elementary School
Gureumbbang Day Care Center