News
  • 홈
  • News & Info
  • News

Mayor Lee Jung-hun Establishes Final 71 Items of the 7th Elections Project Pledges$-Establishment of Gangdong-gu’s 3 goals, 7 priority tasks, 71 particular projects-- Mayor Lee Jung-hun to realize a happy Gangdong through faithful fulfillment of pledges

24-10-2018

Gangdong-gu, headed by Mayor Lee Jung-hun, revealed on the 24th that they secured 72 items of the 7th popular elections project pledges for creation of ‘A Happy Gangdong.’

Gangdong-gu grasped the pledges of Mayor Lee Jung-hun following the 7th elections to concretely examine their direction, feasibility, source of revenue supply and legal character and create and settle on a final plan for 71 projects after receiving approval from the Gangdong-gu Pledge Execution Evaluation Group.

The 7th election pledge projects will be organized into seven priority tasks and nine areas under the three goals of ‘A new Gangdong, created with Gangdong, and Gangdong enjoyed by all.’

The main projects will push forward with the creation of the Godeok Commercial Multicomplex and the Gangdong Engineering Complex, the cultivation of the Cheonho-daero roadside (Cheonho Station – Gil-dong Sageori) industrial/business complex, and the extension of subway lines 5, 8, and 9 to advance Gangdong-gu as a central city of the area. Laborer rights will be secured, and work environments will be improved to establish a center for labor rights and interests in support of labor, human rights and employment.

To create a kind welfare system, safe education and a sports culture for the improvement of the quality of lives of residents, projects such as expanding the establishment of public community children centers, gratuitous support of uniforms for middle and high school students, and creation of a children’s library within the Myeongil Neighborhood Park will be carried out.

Mayor Lee Jung-hun stated, “In so much as pledge is a ‘public contract’ announced to residents, I will do my best not to forget my original intentions but devotedly fulfill my promises.”

The settled pledge projects’ execution plan and future fulfillment processes can be found on the Gangdong-gu Office website (http://www.gangdong.go.kr).

<Related Photos>

• Pledge project briefing session

Pledge project briefing session

Gangdong-gu Mayor Lee Jung-hun

Children observing branches

•