News
  • 홈
  • News & Info
  • News

2017 Father-Child Game Communication Program "Communication with My Child Through Games?" $ Gangdong-gu holds an educational program regarding healthy game activity support and communication for fathers and upper grades of elementary school children

06-12-2017

On December 9 (Sat) from 1pm to 5pm, Gangdong-gu will hold the family bonding program "Communication with My Child Through Games?", hosted by the Healthy Family and Multicultural Family Support Center, in which families can communicate with each other through healthy games, for fathers and children in the upper grades of elementary school (3rd~6th grade) who reside in Gangdong-gu.

This program, which will be divided into a total of 3 sessions, will involve 2 hours of separate programs for fathers and children at the same time, followed by a 2-hour game session. Parents will have the opportunity to communicate with their children through the games and the children will be able to learn how to conduct themselves during the game and how to play fun and healthy games with their families.

To participate in the program or for inquiries, please contact the Gangdong-gu Healthy Family and Multicultural Family Support Center phone (02-471-0812) and the program application menu of the official website(www.gangdong.familynet.or.kr).

<Related Photos>

• Communication with My Child Through Games

Communication with My Child Through Games