Board
  • 홈
  • News & Info
  • Board

This bulletin board is a space for posting memories in Gangdong-gu or for making suggestions. Postings that contain obscene language, violence, slander, commercial materials or election-related content may be deleted without prior notice. We appreciate your cooperation in creating a sound and pleasant environment.

Writer Chung yoonji
Phone number ********
Email
Subject Goheung-gun, Gangdong-gu, Seoul, responded to the "direct market for agricultural and marine products."

Goheung-gun, Gangdong-gu, Seoul, responded to the "direct market for agricultural and marine products."
Twenty-seven companies and farmers in the jurisdiction participated...100 million won in sales.
Goheung-gun, Jeollanam-do, announced on the 1st that it has successfully completed the "Goheung Agricultural and Fishery Specialty Market" held for the first time in Gangdong-gu, Seoul, for three days from the 24th to the 26th of last month. Provided by Goheung-gun.
Goheung-gun, Jeollanam-do, announced on the 1st that it has successfully completed the "Goheung Agricultural and Fishery Specialty Market" held for the first time in Gangdong-gu, Seoul, for three days from the 24th to the 26th of last month.
The direct market was held for the first time since the county and Gangdong-gu signed a sisterhood relationship in 2021, and 27 companies and farmers in the jurisdiction participated in selling more than 100 items, including citron, pomegranate, and marine products, at a 20-30% lower price than the market, generating sales of 100 million won.
These two local governments planned to open a direct market immediately after signing a sisterhood relationship in November last year, but this is the first time they will open a market following a step-by-step daily recovery policy after repeatedly.
Many Gangdong-gu residents visited the site to generate high sales of farmers in Goheung, which was promoted two weeks ago following Nowon-gu to help farmers suffering from COVID-19.

A Gangdong-gu resident who purchased the goods said, "Goheung was so unfamiliar that I first learned about it through the launch of the Nuri, but today I bought a lot of agricultural products because they were fresh and good," adding, "I will buy them myself even if it is not a direct market."

In addition, a farmhouse who participated in the direct market said, "I was worried that sales would be low when I first came to Gangdong-gu, but despite the cold weather, many people came to make high sales."

A county official said, "We are happy that the Gangdong-gu direct market and the last Nowon-gu market have received great response one after another," adding, "We will continue to contribute to the increase in county income by continuously activating direct marketplaces in large cities such as sister cities."