Board
  • 홈
  • News & Info
  • Board

This bulletin board is a space for posting memories in Gangdong-gu or for making suggestions. Postings that contain obscene language, violence, slander, commercial materials or election-related content may be deleted without prior notice. We appreciate your cooperation in creating a sound and pleasant environment.

Writer Yoon Seungyeon
Phone number 010********
Email
Subject Go to More Places with Children

Gangdong i-Mom(child-mom) Taxi service, which is operated by Gangdong-gu District Office for the convenience of pregnant women and family with infants and toddlers, has been expanded. It can now be conveniently available not only in when going to hospitals that were previously possible, but also in when going to other places for childcare.
Gangdong i-Mom Taxi is a service that supports going out when pregnant women and family with infants and toddlers under 24 months old visit hospitals for medical purposes. It provides a large premium taxi that can carry large luggage or strollers and is equipped with car seats.
The service started to operate in August this year and has been used only when visiting hospitals, but now it has been greatly expanded to visit culture centers, joint childcare rooms, toy libraries, and indoor playrooms to keep pregnant women and infants in good health and to help to take care of children.
All pregnant women and families with infants under 24 months old who are registered as residents in Gangdong-gu can use Gangdong i-Mom Taxi, and a taxi mileage of 30,000 won is supported per family. The mileage can be used until December 24 this year, and the service can be easily accessible by installing a dedicated app. After using the taxi mileage, the documentary evidence should be uploaded on the app within two days.
Gangdong i-Mom Taxi is a very satisfying project for pregnant women and families with infants and toddlers, and Gangdong-gu plans to implement more practical policies steadily to create a parenting-friendly environment in the future that will help childbirth and childcare in the families.