Board
  • 홈
  • News & Info
  • Board

This bulletin board is a space for posting memories in Gangdong-gu or for making suggestions. Postings that contain obscene language, violence, slander, commercial materials or election-related content may be deleted without prior notice. We appreciate your cooperation in creating a sound and pleasant environment.

Writer Lee Soojung
Phone number 010********
Email 3*****************
Subject Gandong-gu Shares Songpyeon of Love for Chuseok

On the 17th, the Saemaul Women's Association in Gangdong-gu, Seoul, held a "Songpyeon Sharing of Love for Chuseok" event for neighbors in need.

According to the Saemaul Women's Association on the 6th, the "Chuseok Love Songpyeon Sharing" is an event organized by the Saemaul Women's Association for neighbors in need who feel more alienated on holidays.

On the same day, the Saemaul Women's Association delivered rice cakes made with the mother's heart at the Seongnae Social Welfare Center to 180 underprivileged households, including single-parent families in Gangdong-gu.

Furthermore, the Seoul Gangdong Senior Welfare Center (Director Sung Mi-sun) delivered songpyeon (110kg) and nutritional rice cakes (550 pieces) sponsored by Hite Jinro to 200 low-income senior citizens in the community for Chuseok.

The elderly who received songpyeon and nutritional rice cake expressed gratitude, saying, "Songpyeon and nutritional rice cake were so delicious that I think I already had a good holiday."

The Saemaul Women's Association holds a Songpyeon Sharing event every year, and also actively holds various sharing events for neighbors in need, such as "Sharing Packages," "Sharing Side Dishes of Love," and "Sharing Kimchi of Love."

The slogan of the Women's Association is to create a community that lives well together in cooperation with win-win, said Jeong Yoon, chairman of the Saemaul Women's Association in Gangdong-gu. "We hold a Songpyeon Sharing event every year for neighbors who are more alienated during the holidays."

Kim In-kyu, president of Hite Jinro, who has been steadily sponsoring every year, said, "It is a difficult Chuseok for everyone due to COVID-19, but I hope that small sharing will allow the elderly to have a happy and healthy Hangawi."

Director Sung Mi-sun said, "I am grateful for your interest and sponsorship to low-income seniors in Gangdong-gu," adding, "I will convey the warm hearts of Hite Jinro officials who sponsored us well to the elderly."

In addition, Mayor Lee Jung hun, head of the district office, said, "I sincerely thank the Saemaul Women's Association in Gangdong-gu, which is engaged in various sharing activities for neighbors in need," adding, "I hope the sincerity and warm heart prepared by the Saemaul Women's Association will be delivered well to neighbors."