Board
  • 홈
  • News & Info
  • Board

This bulletin board is a space for posting memories in Gangdong-gu or for making suggestions. Postings that contain obscene language, violence, slander, commercial materials or election-related content may be deleted without prior notice. We appreciate your cooperation in creating a sound and pleasant environment.

Writer Moon Heesun
Phone number 010********
Email z***********************
Subject A cup of cold tea, welfare counseling...I get the energy to work

Average of 35 people per day including chauffeur service and delivery workers use the ‘Mobile Workers Support Center’.
On July 29, a user meeting was held at the Gangdong-gu Mobile Workers Support Center (58, 3rd floor, 175-gil, Cheonho-daero) ahead of the second anniversary of its opening. Five people who frequently use the center attended the meeting on that day and exchanged their thoughts on using the center.

"Take a break and get some energy."
When the hot weather continues like this summer or the freezing cold of winter comes, we need a place to stay for a while. In the past, I used to spend time trying to read other’s mind at automated teller machine, but now I can have a cup of tea and interact with people at the center. It's a very precious space for us.

"I've come to know the benefits I've missed because I've been busy making a living.”
It is not easy to visit public institutions because I work at night and take a rest during the day because I am a chauffeur service worker. When I visit the Mobile Workers Support Center, I can consult freely in the evening, and it is good that I can apply for the welfare system that is essential to me in a comfortable atmosphere. In particular, I am so happy to move to a rental house after receiving housing benefits because it is connected with community service center.

"Health care that I never thought of, I'm coached here."
I know that health is important, but I often miss it because I'm chased by life, but the center teaches me the right posture or stretching through health counseling once a month, which is very helpful.