Board
  • 홈
  • News & Info
  • Board

This bulletin board is a space for posting memories in Gangdong-gu or for making suggestions. Postings that contain obscene language, violence, slander, commercial materials or election-related content may be deleted without prior notice. We appreciate your cooperation in creating a sound and pleasant environment.

Writer Kim Junhee
Phone number ********
Email
Subject Street of Culture and Art in Gangdong-gu

As society developed, people became more and more interested in art and culture. Art works are located in many places, and there are places that show the culture in each neighborhood. Today, I want to introduce the culture and art streets of Gangdong-gu in my neighborhood. Guchon-myeon-ro, located in Gangdong-gu, became a 'street of culture and art'. Guchun-myeon-ro means the distance from Myeongil Station to Cheonho Elementary School Intersection. Gangdong-gu is improving the quality of life of Gangdong-gu residents by revitalizing the aging and stagnant streets and providing a community space for local residents' living culture and leisure through the construction of Guchon-myeon-ro street, which is part of Gangdong-type urban regeneration. I would like to tell you about the six main spaces in Guchon-myeon.

First, it is a space called "Book Cafe Library Dadok." It has a theme book curation and lifestyle proposal editing shop. So, you can enjoy a different kind of fun in one place. Various cultural events will be held, and an independent publishing platform will be established for any resident to become a writer. I think it would be good to listen comfortably and enjoy the relaxation of reading a book while listening to a cup of coffee.
The second is the "9000 Design Creation Room." It supports design consulting to small start-ups, social enterprises, and young companies that are burdened by hiring designers and outsourcing promotional materials. There is also a self-studio that allows users to take product images themselves, so they can take promotional photos.
The third is "Guchunmyeon-ro workshop." As a space to support craft activities, it supports start-ups and creative activities such as education, networking, and exhibitions for prospective craft entrepreneurs. We are also running an experience program that residents can enjoy together, so it would be good to visit.
The fourth is "Predicting Kang's Culture Center." It serves as a community platform for local artists and the main body of life culture, a space for living culture in Guchon-myeon-ro. It will be a place where any resident can experience becoming an artist.
The fifth is a space called "373 Taste-Rap." It is a delicious research institute that supports new food-related attempts and experiences for prospective start-ups. Anyone who has the passion to challenge the restaurant industry can visit. It certainly supports the start-up of the restaurant business.
The last sixth is "Let's Go Together." It is an editing shop that introduces products of local small business owners and introduces products of companies that contribute to creating social value, such as creating jobs for the underprivileged and realizing fair trade value.

Why don't you spend something valuable here? I hope many of the places I introduced to Guchon-myeon will be meaningful to you. I think it would be good to have an experience of visiting once in a while.