Board
  • 홈
  • News & Info
  • Board

This bulletin board is a space for posting memories in Gangdong-gu or for making suggestions. Postings that contain obscene language, violence, slander, commercial materials or election-related content may be deleted without prior notice. We appreciate your cooperation in creating a sound and pleasant environment.

Writer Kim Hyorin
Phone number 010********
Email g*******************
Subject Gnagdong-Gu womenright gardian an illegal filming inspection of toilets subject to special inspection in cooperation with Gangdong Police Station

Gangdong-gu District (District mayor Lee Jung hun)womenright gardian conducted an illegal filming inspection of toilets subject to special inspection in cooperation with Gangdong Police Station on May 14 (Fri).

Gangdong-gu Women's Human Rights Guard is the first private-led organization in the country to improve women's human rights and spread gender equality awareness. After its launch on the 26th (Monday), it has been actively engaged in creating a women-friendly city and a women's safety village.

On the morning of the 14th (Friday), women's human rights guards received specialized training in detecting illegal filming to engage in activities of the "Women's Safety Illegal Shooting Residents' Watch."

The training was conducted by the head of the provincial and wiretapping prevention research centers of the International Institute of Safety and Security (IRISS) and focused on practical inspections, including types of illegal filming crimes, how to use inspection devices, and inspection practice.

After completing the training, the Women's Human Rights Watch conducted a joint inspection of four toilets subject to special inspection in Cheonho 2-dong and Amsa 1-dong, along with Gangdong Police Station.

Yu**, who participated in the Cheonho 2-dong inspection, said, "One female household, multi-generation household?""I feel a great responsibility to take charge of Cheonho 2-dong, a densely populated area of row houses," he said. "I will do my best to do my best to prevent any concerns from happening."
The district will continue to conduct regular inspections on 40 toilets subject to special inspections until the end of the year, and will also conduct special inspections on elementary school toilets in the first half of the year.

"I sincerely thank women's rights guards and Gangdong Police Station for their efforts to check illegal filming," said Lee Jung hun, head of Gangdong-gu District Office. "We will strengthen the inspection so that women can live with confidence as the number of damages such as illegal filming using cameras is increasing."