Board
  • 홈
  • News & Info
  • Board

This bulletin board is a space for posting memories in Gangdong-gu or for making suggestions. Postings that contain obscene language, violence, slander, commercial materials or election-related content may be deleted without prior notice. We appreciate your cooperation in creating a sound and pleasant environment.

Writer Son Hyeyun
Phone number 010-5********
Email
Subject Youth's strong hideout Youth Haenam Center, Kang Dong-orang, Youth Work-play Town.

Youth's strong hideout Youth Haenam Center, Kang Dong-orang, Youth Work-play Town.
The Youth Haen Center and the Youth Work-play Town are start-up-friendly spaces. At these places young people can dream and challenge start-ups to their heart's content. Services and system provided not only discover and foster young entrepreneurs with growth potential, but also provide start-up information, mentoring, and activity space as a start-up hub in the southeastern part of Seoul.
Currently, there are nine youth haenam centers and 11 youth work-play towns. The Gangdong Orang, which opened in May last year, helps young people stand on their own feet in society by properly utilizing various youth policies and local resources. It provides customized information to young people through one-on-one counseling and supports various activities such as community projects and capacity building programs. If you join Kang Dong-orang membership, you can receive counseling in various fields from career, employment, housing, living support, and community programs.

<CEO Kim Tae-sung>
Young People's Haenam Center Occupant Company - Run Korean Inc.
"Last year, we moved into Haem Center as a one-man company, and now we have five employees working. My dream is to build the world's best Korean language learning platform to train 10 million intermediate speakers around the world. "I once gave Korean lectures to married migrant women at the Gil-dong Community Center. And now, I would also like to contribute to the region by supporting Korean language textbooks to married migrant women and foreign workers in Gangdong-gu helping them as much as I can.”