Board
  • 홈
  • News & Info
  • Board

This bulletin board is a space for posting memories in Gangdong-gu or for making suggestions. Postings that contain obscene language, violence, slander, commercial materials or election-related content may be deleted without prior notice. We appreciate your cooperation in creating a sound and pleasant environment.

Writer Lee yunjin
Phone number ********
Email
Subject Gangdong-gu's hit public kids cafe I/Mom 7th store made its debut to residents on the same day.

The eyes of "child care mothers" in Godeok-dong apartment complex, which emerged as an emerging residential town in Gangdong-gu, Seoul, were focused on "I-Mom Gangdong No. 7 Godeok Branch" on the second floor of Godeok Gracium General Shopping Center near Sangil-dong Station on the 15th of last month. This is because Gangdong-gu's hit public kids cafe I/Mom 7th store made its debut to residents on the same day.

Lee Jung hun, head of Gangdong-gu District Office, who visited the opening ceremony, said with confidence, "We will innovate spaces in various parts of the city like child and mother cafes to build a childcare infrastructure that is not lacking." A (41), accompanied by her 36-month-old daughter, said, "I heard from neighbors that the child and mom cafe is good for spending time with my child, so I went to Cheonho store, and I'm glad that the child and mom cafe is close to my house."

The Children and Mom Gangdong Cafe is an infant community facility directly managed by the district to support a healthy and happy parenting culture. The head of the Gu Lee is striving to establish a care infrastructure by setting up child and mother Gangdong by region to support childcare in the era of low birthrates and establish a free-play environment that respects infants' right to play.

Following the opening of the Amsa branch at the end of last month, the 8th Amsa Market branch will be opened this year, and a total of 10 cafes will be expanded in the Dunchon and Seongnae districts and Gangil 2 districts next year.

Children and Mom Gangdong is divided into an open playground where toys, books, and childcare products can be rented, played with parents, and an integrated development play program space for promoting infant development.

It provides specialized services for each store and is operated as an open playground and a self-help gathering space where parents share childcare information.

The open playground consists of a net playground where infants can play excitedly, a tree playground where they can feel nature, feel touch, and body play, and a mind playground where they can relax while reading books with their parents.

"Godeok branch is characterized by a nature-friendly concept that allows children who have not been able to go out well due to Corona 19 to feel trees, forests, and water," said an official at Godeok branch in Gangdong, I/Mom.

Operation is from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Tuesdays and Saturdays, and operation will be suspended from 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. during lunchtime and disinfection and maintenance hours. Subjects to use are preschoolers and (jo) parents and can be used as a group at local daycare centers. You can check the Gangdong Children's Center website for reservations or contact Godeok branch (02-3425-9435-6), which is located in Gangdong, I/Mom.