Board
  • 홈
  • News & Info
  • Board

This bulletin board is a space for posting memories in Gangdong-gu or for making suggestions. Postings that contain obscene language, violence, slander, commercial materials or election-related content may be deleted without prior notice. We appreciate your cooperation in creating a sound and pleasant environment.

Writer Jeong Minyoung
Phone number 010********
Email b****************
Subject The program of "Alley restaurant" introduced Gang dong- gu's restaurant.

SBS's "Baek Jong-won's Alley Restaurant" aired the 31st alley under the theme of "Gangdong-gu Gil-dong Alley".
According to the production team, "Chicken ribs restaurant," which was pointed out earlier, studied various salt methods to catch chicken smell for a week, and the boss surprised everyone by introducing a wrong salt method to grind "green onion." Baek Jong-won, who saw this, also said, "It's my first time seeing it in 30 years." When the chicken smell was not solved even by the owner's unique method of salt, Baek Jong-won changed the cooking method and made chicken ribs with the boss.

CEO of pasta restaurant, who was criticized for managing many menus, subtle food flavors, and wrong food ingredients on last week's broadcast, expressed particular pressure on "reduction of menus." The Broadcaster couldn't hide their worries when they saw the CEO whose cooking clothes were so emaciated that they were loose, and Baek Jong-won, who sat opposite the CEO, who had been having a hard time for a week, began to explain step by step at the boss's eyes. The president, who listened to this, suddenly burst into tears, saying, "No one has told me this so far," realizing the reality of a lonely self-employed.

The boss, who was emotional, asked for a reevaluation of the taste of pasta. When Baek Jong-won visited for the first time last week, the boss, who said, "I thought the sun was coming in," said he was nervous because of Baek Jong-won's presence, which was as big as the sun. The broadcaster, who was watching this in the situation room, burst into laughter and even created a new nickname and theme called "Baek Sun."