Board
  • 홈
  • News & Info
  • Board

This bulletin board is a space for posting memories in Gangdong-gu or for making suggestions. Postings that contain obscene language, violence, slander, commercial materials or election-related content may be deleted without prior notice. We appreciate your cooperation in creating a sound and pleasant environment.

Writer Lee Gahyun
Phone number ********
Email
Subject If your kid grow to be over 7 to 10 centimeters tall and weigh 4 to 6 kilograms, check your kid adolescence.

How is it in terms of physical growth, the first grade in elementary school with a lot of changes?

It is a time when physical changes are very dramatic. Children are about 4 to 6 centimeters tall each year before puberty. It is recommended to check if this speed has slowed down. When your kid enter puberty, you can determine your kid adolescence based on height because men grow about 10cm and women grow about 7cm for a year. In the case of weight, the weight increases rapidly by 4~6kg at the time of entering elementary school.

These days, the age of puberty is accelerating, so even if you're young, I should always pay attention to physical changes.

Usually, girls are 8-13 years old, boys start puberty about two years later. Breast development occurs in girls and testicles grow in boys.

If a child is shorter than his age, his parents are very worried.

If your kids are shorter than the genetic reasons you have, you should check. If the pace of growth has slowed, treatments are made after evaluating whether there are other problems or genetic problems.

If you could give me some advice on growth of my children.

At the age of 5 to 6, normal weight, overweight, and obesity affect obesity as an adult. If your kids are too thin to slow down your kids’ height or grow well, and your kids become obese after feeding a lot, high calories may proceed regardless of your kids’ adolescent speed. It is important to exercise steadily while maintaining proper weight.