Board
  • 홈
  • News & Info
  • Board

This bulletin board is a space for posting memories in Gangdong-gu or for making suggestions. Postings that contain obscene language, violence, slander, commercial materials or election-related content may be deleted without prior notice. We appreciate your cooperation in creating a sound and pleasant environment.

Writer Lee Chaehyeon
Phone number 010-8********
Email d****************
Subject Gangdong-gu’s 6th village enterprise ‘Culture and Arts Cooperative I-ya’ born

The ‘Culture and Arts Cooperative I-ya’ in Gangdong District Office (Lee Hae-sik, chief of district office) has been selected as the "New Village Enterprise for Support of 2018 Project" by the Ministry of Public Administration and Security.

As a result, the number of village enterprises which helps the region’s development has increased to 6.

" Village Enterprise " is one of the social and economic enterprises in which residents can solve local problems, create jobs, and contribute to regional development through revenue projects utilizing local resources.

‘Culture and Arts Cooperative I-ya’ (Representative Jeong Ga-ram) was formed in April 2017 mainly by artists with a break in career who lives in Gangdong-gu. Being chosen as a village enterprise in a year, the company will receive up to 50 million won (52,000 dollars) in support of projects this year and up to 30 million won (27,000 dollars) next year.

" I-ya " means a field of art where I and children can run free. The town's theater company started making its way into a social and economic enterprise through social and economic acquisition projects supported by the city from 2016.

Major projects have provided opportunities for local cultural artists and residents to enjoy culture and art with personalized performances and education.

At the event held in July 2017, the musical "Three Ddonggo" was performed by a group of creative members in cooperation with other socio-economic enterprises in the area, and they donated 70 percent of their revenue as scholarship for the region.

Open in November in Amsa-dong, the ' Forest by the River of Space ' is active as a local cultural hub for local artists, cultural clubs, or community space.

" This selection is a result of social and economic efforts since 2012 to develop and nurture social and economic enterprises that are characteristic of the village, " said the participant, adding, " There are total 110 social economic companies in Gangdong-gu, including village enterprise. We will actively support them to build a sustainable, social and economic environment by developing the into a solid pillar of the local economy.”