Board
  • 홈
  • News & Info
  • Board

This bulletin board is a space for posting memories in Gangdong-gu or for making suggestions. Postings that contain obscene language, violence, slander, commercial materials or election-related content may be deleted without prior notice. We appreciate your cooperation in creating a sound and pleasant environment.

Writer Lee Tae Gyeong
Phone number 010-3********
Email h********************
Subject Gangong-Gu having debates with residents

Sometimes we have some questions about why there are/are not some polices. Also we sometimes think they are/ are not necessary. 「2018 협치강동 100인 + 원탁토론회」 can be a nice opportunity to solve it.
Gangdong Gu is planning to have a debate with residents in April 10th, 2018 in Gangdong-Gu Office, main building 5th floor. It’s main purpose is ‘co-governance’. The term ‘co-governance’ can be defined as two ways. First, it means that they would like to govern through cooperation. Another can be that they would have enough communication before making policies. To realize ‘co-governance’, they will talk about what should be the most important policy for what reason. The topic of the policy was selected through the survey of present condition before. This debate will be professional thanks to the professional organization that deals with debates and Facilitation Corporation. Just by writing an application form, anyone can participate in this event. (https://form.office.naver.com/form/responseView.cmd?formkey=OTc5MTQxYzEtNWUwMy00YzhmLThmNGYtMDg3YTFmZjVkMTM0&sourceId=urlshare) This application form is up to April 3th. Also people who are selected, they will have an interview from Facilitation Corporation. I hope that lots of residents take part in this debate, which is the fastest method of development. Also I think that to have a right of something, we should participate, learn and debate about it constantly. The more people taking part in this event, the more Gangong would develop. I hope that it will become a chance to develop Gangdong-Gu as a cooperative region. If there is anything questioning, just contact to 02-3425-5414. (bs0228@gd.go.kr)

Photoes credit to Gangdong-Gu