Board
  • 홈
  • News & Info
  • Board

This bulletin board is a space for posting memories in Gangdong-gu or for making suggestions. Postings that contain obscene language, violence, slander, commercial materials or election-related content may be deleted without prior notice. We appreciate your cooperation in creating a sound and pleasant environment.

Writer Bae Ju-yeon
Phone number 010-9********
Email b******************
Subject Barista with disability

The 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Paralympics has come to an end. I'm really touched by the way disabled players play. Outside the stadium, there are disabled people who constantly challenge their dreams. Among them, I met disabled people who realized the dream of becoming baristas.A cafe called " I Got Everything "opened last November. We have a special guest here today. In Gwangju, Gyeonggi-do, they’ve been benchmarking it to run the same kind of café.Four out of five employees have development-dependent problems, but the coffee is comparable to other cafes.

A customer Back-in-hyuk said, “The facilities and the coffee taste are also so good that the work environment seems to have improved a lot. I'm not afraid to ask you if it's okay here or not, but I recommend it freely. "

Baristas pour milk to be heated as soon as the customer puts his or her order on the touch screen. He makes three cups of coffee before he knows it.
Kim Min-jeong Barista said, ”I have two second-level certificates. Now I know many people like my coffee. I am making coffee well, and you like my coffee … "
Kwon Sun-mi is a profoundly deaf person who only has to wear a hearing aid to hear small sounds. Kwon joined a local coffee brand seven years ago, becoming the first disabled manager in January. Director Kwon Sun-mi looks at the customer's mouth and takes orders. A latte, please.

Communication with employees and inventory checks are no different than other principals.
Kwon Sun-mi / ' s ' coffee franchise '
Rather than thinking, " I shouldn't feel too small or I'm not going to be disabled just because I have a disability. " A positive mind to try, even if it is hard, to love myself a little …. Kwon Sun-mi said, " We can communicate with our hearts even if we don't get 100 percent of the way through sound. "

It is the gold medalist in our society that has given hope to disabled people who dream of becoming baristas.