Board
  • 홈
  • News & Info
  • Board

This bulletin board is a space for posting memories in Gangdong-gu or for making suggestions. Postings that contain obscene language, violence, slander, commercial materials or election-related content may be deleted without prior notice. We appreciate your cooperation in creating a sound and pleasant environment.

Writer Jong HyunSeung
Phone number 010********
Email m********************
Subject School of the YOUTH

Gangdong-gu (Head of a Gu: Mr. Lee Hae-sik) will hold an event ‘School of the YOUTH’ which would encourages the youth to share their story, especially in job, leisure, love and dwelling as they lead their lives in their way.
The first class, ‘Working in These Days’ will be held in Chung-nyun-ma-ru (Gangdong Tower 3F, 39, Sangil-ro 6-gil, Gangdong-gu) in 7pm on Mar 27th. In this event, Ms. Kwak Seung-hee, a writer of ‘Monthly Resignation’ who works as an activist in Korean society will give a lecture about job story of young people who works independently, focusing on story of independent worker who does not belong to company but still work.
In the following talk show ‘How’s your work?’, the host will talk and discuss about worries, occupation view and new way to work of young people in recent day in Korea society where is being recorded under employment and low growth.
"Actually, I do not engage in making money. However, I’ve been so busy to do my work. What’s the proper and suitable word to express my work? Well, it’s quite simple question; ‘Express your job with one word.’ Well, I thought this might be so far apart from this era.”
As ‘Work and Life Balance’ Culture has become expanded and people put emphasis on the balance between work and life—but permanent job disappear just like the interview by ‘the era of independent activist’ which is public project in Seoul City, the young people have pursued the balance in their lives for their self-development and leisure, rather than choosing job which guarantees money and stable life.
Gangdong-gu officials said they planned and organized this event to encourage young people to share their concern and experience, look for balance between organization and private life and pursue true happiness.

The second class of ‘School of the YOUTH' is about their leisure, which will be held in Gangdong Chung-nyun-ma-ru in March 12th. Anyone aged over 19 and under 30 can participate in ‘The school in these days’ and apply in the Chung-nyun-ma-ru official homepage or Facebook. For further inquiries, please contact the dept. of social economy in Gangdong-gu office.