Board
  • 홈
  • News & Info
  • Board

This bulletin board is a space for posting memories in Gangdong-gu or for making suggestions. Postings that contain obscene language, violence, slander, commercial materials or election-related content may be deleted without prior notice. We appreciate your cooperation in creating a sound and pleasant environment.

Writer Jeon Seoyeon
Phone number 010********
Email e******************
Subject School of Youth

Kang Dong-gu will be conducting a 'School of Things' that shares stories of young people who are losing their lives in various ways such as job, leisure, love, and housing. The first part of the work, "Work of Things", will be held on March 27 at 7 pm at the Young Maru.
Kwak Seung-hee, the author and independent activist of the monthly retirement, will give a lecture on the career stories of special young people who are working as independent lovers rather than office workers or white men. In the following talk & sympathy talk show 'Hello to your work?', I will talk about the worries and job hunting of young people who are 'the things of the day' in Korean society with low employment and low growth.
"I am not earning money now, but I am so busy doing my work. Maybe simply, 'express your job in one word' might be a question which is out of date," he said. As the contents of the interview conducted in Seoul's public service project 'The Age of Independent Activists', the concepts of work and life are disappearing and the work and life balance culture, which emphasizes work and life balance, is spreading. I am pursuing a balance of life, such as self-growth, leisure, and work that I want to do rather than having a job.
The younger generation, who is a generation of werewolves, shared their anxieties and experiences and planned the event so that they can find balance in the lives of their organizations and individuals and dream of true happiness.'The School of Modern Things', the second leisure program, and 'the hobby life of these days' will be held on the floor on May 12th. Anyone who is young (from 19 years old to 39 years old or younger) can participate in 'School of Modern Things', and apply online at the youth floor website or Facebook.