Board
  • 홈
  • News & Info
  • Board

This bulletin board is a space for posting memories in Gangdong-gu or for making suggestions. Postings that contain obscene language, violence, slander, commercial materials or election-related content may be deleted without prior notice. We appreciate your cooperation in creating a sound and pleasant environment.

Writer Yoon Kihwan
Phone number ********
Email
Subject Childcare Coorperation Center in Gangdonggu

Gangdonggu, Seoul, has opened a new Childcare Cooperation Center in the multi-culture support center. The purpose of the open of the cooperation center is not only to make people share their childcare experiences and information, but also to lessen the burden of individual childcare with cooperation in the community.
There would be programs including breeder education, creative art for childrens, and fairytale narration. Also there would be a program so called the 'family communal sharing' program, which is a program that neighbors can take care of the children together. People can use this center by reservation.
Including mothers stressed out with solo childcare, fathers decided to request a childcare leave, grandparents who take care of their grandsons and daughters, everybody can use this center and join the program.
Lee Haesik, the chief of Gandgonggu, said 'The agents consisting the community must care together when taking care of a child. I wish people to communicate in the Childcare Cooperation Center and could solve each others worrys in childcare. This way, I believe that the people's happiness rate would increase.
Actually this Childcare Cooperation Center has already been built in other places, such as Daegu amd Chunan. Because these other centers in other places had succeeded, another center has been built in Buchun, which is in Gangdonggu. I think that this center would be helpful for many people who have difficulties in chilcaring or people who are taking care of children for their first time. But it is true that when the goverment makes such centers, people usually doesn't use it at first. So I think that it would be important to inform peoole about this and encourage them to use this center and join programs a lot.