Board
  • 홈
  • News & Info
  • Board

This bulletin board is a space for posting memories in Gangdong-gu or for making suggestions. Postings that contain obscene language, violence, slander, commercial materials or election-related content may be deleted without prior notice. We appreciate your cooperation in creating a sound and pleasant environment.

Writer Kim Hyemin
Phone number ********
Email
Subject Disabled people’s employment help cafe “I got everything" is opening!

Seoul Gangdong gu announced that disabled people’s employment help cafe “I got everything (the 4th happiness plus store) will be opening in district office’s second office building which went through remodeling into ecofriendly, energy efficient building on November 14. The cafe was organized with Gangdong gu’s citizen participation budget and Korea Disabled People's Development Institute’s supply and Korea autistic people love Institute will hold the consignment operation.
Especially, the cafe’s location was once a lockup of Gangdong police turned into the place where citizens gather and have a communication with each other through remodeling that made ecofriendly local food self-service store and cafe, the gallery which displays citizens’ art works take place.
The cafe “I got everything”, which started to work in local community site is going to provide comfortable and cozy resting place for citizens who visit district office by offering sophisticated interior, reasonable price, and high quality coffee.
The cafe will be opened from A.M. 8’o clock to P.M. 5’o clock, and 4 disabled barista, who have completed barista professional course and service course in Gangdong gu’s Career educating school for disabled people wil provide fragrant and tasty coffee.
Disabled baristas will feel a sense of belonging as the member of village community by utilizing their technology which they learned themselves enough and communicating with citzens directly.
Also, there is a place which sell goods manufactured by severly disabled people in Gangdong gu’s 12 disabled people career rehabilitation institute. Its purpose is to improve people’s view on disabled people and to open the route of market which sell the goods manufactured by the disabled.
Lee Hae-sik, head of Gangdong gu district office said that “I think the disabled’s cafe will be really helpful in that it will be made in Gangdong gu district office. We will work on to make various workplace for disable people.”.