Board
  • 홈
  • News & Info
  • Board

This bulletin board is a space for posting memories in Gangdong-gu or for making suggestions. Postings that contain obscene language, violence, slander, commercial materials or election-related content may be deleted without prior notice. We appreciate your cooperation in creating a sound and pleasant environment.

Writer Jeon Seoyeon
Phone number ********
Email
Subject The relationship with Yangyang village with Kangdong-gu

The Kangwon Yangyang village signed a relationship with Kangdong-gu city management corporation in Seoul. On the 14th, there was a signing ceremony for a relationship. The two organizations will continue to actively engage in exchanges so that they can coexist and provide practical benefits after the agreement.
The village has a population of about 160 people. Most of the residents are engaged in fishing, and there are also canoes or yachts are to attract tourists coming here. An official of the village said, "If you sail on a yacht in this village, you can blow away the stress of your life in the city." This association is expected to become a chance for many urban people to know the village.
The agreement includes helping villagers, visiting to local events, etc. Through practical and continuous exchanges in various fields, people aim to promote understanding between cities and fishing villages and build a win-win basis. The official said, "I feel grateful to the residents of Kangdong-gu because I was warmly welcomed by employees and Gangdong-gu residents. I will continue the exchange through the relationship and promote the characteristics of local fishing villages and local tourism products to urban people. I will do my best to make a win-win situation."
On the day of the meeting, officials from Kangdong-gu visited the village The Kangdong-gu Urban Management Corporation has decided to contribute to improving income by continuously purchasing seafood such as octopus, and dorumuk .In addition, fishing villages will offer discounted marine products, such as harvested seafood, at a lower price than those in the market. Meanwhile, there is a marine experience village which is carrying out experience programs such as taking yacht or canoe, and making seaweed soap and octopus bread.