Board
  • 홈
  • News & Info
  • Board

This bulletin board is a space for posting memories in Gangdong-gu or for making suggestions. Postings that contain obscene language, violence, slander, commercial materials or election-related content may be deleted without prior notice. We appreciate your cooperation in creating a sound and pleasant environment.

Writer Choi Jeong Min
Phone number ********
Email r*******************
Subject In the heat wave, Cheonho 3-dong Gangdong-gu, supports the vunerable social groups

" The community service center calls me and comes to my house several times to check if I'm feeling okay, I'm so thankful for giving me these cool mats in summer."
Supporting of air conditioning goods to the vunerable social groups by Cheonho 3-dong Gangdong-gu (the head of Gangdonggu- Lee Hae Sik) became a hot news.
This summmer, supporting the air conditioning goods project has progressed for the people living in poor surrondings. This summer the supporting of air-conditioning goods(cool mat) has progressed for the senoir citizen who lives alone in poor surroundings and for the low income low income families that can easily exposed to thermal diseases.

Purchase of goods required resources was made by Korea Gas Safety Corporation. Korea Gas Safety Corporation , Seoul has cultivated it's sharing activity cooperating with Cheon ho 3 dong community center for the neglected class of people.

The supportments were sent to the object families by the each community service center.
장병조, head of the Cheon ho 3 dong said, "Big thanks are going out to Korea Gas Safety Corporation showing compassion to neighbors in need", and "By this support, I wish our citizens have a healthy summer!"

This project is one of the results from the last year's 'visiting service from the community center' project. 찾동 (service from the community center) is a welfare network service which the whole society finds the families that needs some help. By '찾동', Gu makes decisions for the ones who need help quick and accurately.
Furthermore, Gangdong-gu is doing it's best to safety management for the vurnarable social groups by 우리동네주무관 project and visiting homes with welfare planner, donation by citizens related to private custom services of resources, and opening the 'shelter for the heat'.