Board
  • 홈
  • News & Info
  • Board

This bulletin board is a space for posting memories in Gangdong-gu or for making suggestions. Postings that contain obscene language, violence, slander, commercial materials or election-related content may be deleted without prior notice. We appreciate your cooperation in creating a sound and pleasant environment.

Writer Park Min Ji
Phone number ********
Email
Subject Gwangjingyo festival

Gwangjingyo festival was held on August 26th at gwangjingyo. It was the first time held. Its purpose is to for harmony between residents of gwangjingu and gangdonggu.
The festival was progressed 12hours, from 12pm to 12am at gwangjingyo. Gwangjingyo is located between Gwangjingu's gwangjangdong, and gangdonggu's cheonhodong. It is well known for dating place and nice night watch.
Many people became aware of the festival by advertisements and showed much interest.SO residents of gwangjingu and gangdonggu was waiting early before festival started with expectation.
There were various programs for people to enjoy. A tug-war that 1000 people participated, flying kite, pungmul-nori, busking, free market and invited singers' performance etc was progressed. The participation of tug-war was very high, and the concert was highly responsive. Because of various programs, people could enjoy festival well, cooperate each other, and for harmony. The atmosphere of the festival heated up, too. So the festival could achieve its purpose.
Gwangjingyo festival was first held. The reception of the festival was good. The sound of the festival's performances and the roar of the people were heard from afar. As the mood of festival was hot, the police resorted to protecting citizens ' safety. This festival, which guarantees the safety and fun of citizens, was a success. It was peculiar that held festival at bridge that located between two regions. I wish this festival to be held next time, too. Maybe next time this festival can be held at another meaningful place. I think the purpose of festival was very meaningful. I hope this kind of festival will be held in other areas, too.