Board
  • 홈
  • News & Info
  • Board

This bulletin board is a space for posting memories in Gangdong-gu or for making suggestions. Postings that contain obscene language, violence, slander, commercial materials or election-related content may be deleted without prior notice. We appreciate your cooperation in creating a sound and pleasant environment.

Writer Min Heejin
Phone number ********
Email
Subject Introducing a Special Event of 한영외고

Recently, there has been a very special program held in 한영외고. Before talking about the event itself, I would like to introduce the school just in case some of us are not familiar with it. Well, as you can tell by its name, 한영외고 is a foreign language high school. Many talented students with profound academic ability study together in 한영외고. That, I believe is possible not only because the students themselves are brilliant, but also because there are great professors, programs, and curriculums differentiated from other schools. Thanks to the diversity of the programs held in 한영외고, students are also great at a variety of things other than academic material. Thus, I would like to introduce a very special event that has taken place recently in 한영외고.
On July 14th, 한영외고 held an event called '문화제.‘ '문화제’ is a festival where students of each language department cooperate and perform an act in front of all the other students. In the school, there are 6 departments, which are English, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, French, and German. To briefly introduce, in this year's event, the English Department performed a musical named 'Hair spray.' The original musical's background dates back to the 70s in America. It also carries and performs significant social issues such as racism. Students of the English department have recreated the musical to a new version within the theme of 'city.' In addition, the German Department acted out the Disney animation film, 'Cinderella,' the Chinese Department with a well known movie '나의 소녀시대,‘ the Spanish Department with '수상한 그녀,’ the Japanese Department with an animation film '너의 이름은,‘ and finally the French Department with the famous american movie, '라따뚜이.’
Through this event, the students of 한영외고 not only had a lot of fun and excitement, but also proved that they have unlimited talents and potentials.