Board
  • 홈
  • News & Info
  • Board

This bulletin board is a space for posting memories in Gangdong-gu or for making suggestions. Postings that contain obscene language, violence, slander, commercial materials or election-related content may be deleted without prior notice. We appreciate your cooperation in creating a sound and pleasant environment.

Writer Go Eunsu
Phone number ********
Email
Subject i Mom Taxi for pregnant women and infants.

Gangdong-gu will start 'i Mom Taxi' service on August 17 to help pregnant women and infant care families move. "Gangdong i Mom Taxi" is a dedicated taxi service that can be used when visiting hospitals for medical purposes in pregnant women and families raising infants and toddlers under 24 months of age who have difficulty using public transportation. Pregnant women and families raising infants living in Gangdong-gu can apply for and use the service if they sign up for a membership after installing a dedicated app 'I AM'. If you apply for the service, you can receive a mileage of 30,000 won per household per year and use it by December 24th. It operates a large van to carry a stroller and disinfects the inside whenever it operates for a safe environment. In order to sign up for the service, pregnant women need ID cards, pregnancy certificates, and resident registration copies, while infants and toddlers need ID cards and resident registration copies. It can be used as a departure and destination to Seoul and neighboring Gyeonggi-do areas such as Hanam, and mileage that could not be used until December 24 will automatically disappear, so be careful. In the large premium van, facilities suitable for the characteristics of pregnant women and infants, such as tablet PCs, droplet blocking screens, and air sterilizers, will be provided. Gangdong-gu is striving to develop various and careful policies on the issue of the increasingly serious low birth rate. Currently, services are provided only to Gangdong-gu and Gwangjin-gu, but we plan to gradually expand the area of use for the safe movement of pregnant women and infants and toddlers. Pregnant women and infant families, who have been unable to use public transportation, should use the iMOM taxi service, which can be used safely even in the COVID-19 situation.