Board
  • 홈
  • News & Info
  • Board

This bulletin board is a space for posting memories in Gangdong-gu or for making suggestions. Postings that contain obscene language, violence, slander, commercial materials or election-related content may be deleted without prior notice. We appreciate your cooperation in creating a sound and pleasant environment.

Writer Kim Junhee
Phone number ********
Email
Subject Gangdong Mobile Workers Support Center for Healing

Due to the coronavirus, the time spent at home is increasing and the period is getting longer. This has greatly increased the scope and time of mobile workers such as deliverymen. To protect and support these mobile workers, Gangdong-gu operates a mobile worker support center. Located on the 3rd floor of 58, Cheonho-daero 175-gil,

Gangdong-gu Mobile Workers Support Center has basic facilities such as lounge, counseling room, education center, massage chair, computer, book, charger, coffee machine, etc. In addition, counseling such as finance, housing, and health is provided as the subject of counseling. There were workers who took a break here for a while and some workers who were busy with their livelihoods to learn welfare benefits that they had missed, and health care, which they didn't care about, is also being coached. Some were happy to receive housing benefits and others were happy to meet and interact with people who worked in the same job.

A total of 8,658 people and an average of 35 people per day used the Gangdong-gu Mobile Workers Support Center during the two years. The biggest reason for visiting was the use of beverages and amenities and information acquisition, and the largest number of workers usually visited 2-3 times a week.

As the amount of work increases, I would like to express my gratitude and apology to the mobile workers who will have a harder time. I thought it was fortunate that I could give happiness and healing to the workers, and I hope that I can improve little by little. I hope there will be more systems that can support everyone equally in the future.